[ANN] GraphicConverter 6.6b32

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 6.6b32

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, I released one more beta: http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html I removed in this beta the SmartCrashReporter extension from Usanity. I use now my own bug reporting feature (which use the normal e-mail client of the user). So, the bug reporting will now work on 10.6.x or later, too. So, please check and report any bugs and comments. Thorsten
Mike Harland

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 6.6b32

Post by Mike Harland »

Hi Thorsten,Thanks for the recent notification of updates.I also wanted to let you know  that the mysterious effect I have been having since version 6.0 with the 'Sharpen Luminance' filter (the image was darkened and saturated after using the filter - my emails of 30/10/07 and 16/08/08) now seems to be corrected, at least in the final result! What now happens is that during sharpening the image is lightened and desaturated and when it is finished the image returns to its previous colour and brightness.I'm not sure in which version the change took place, but this result has appeared at least in the last two. I got so used to having to use the Levels to lighten the image before sharpening, it became automatic!I still have no idea what caused this effect on my iMac, or what causes the present changes (nobody else seemed to suffer from this).All I can say is that I am glad that I can use the filter without having to make adjustments any more.Thanks again for all your hard work and excellent customer relationship.Regards,Mike On 1 Dec 2009, at 19:22, lemkesoft wrote:   Hello, I released one more beta: http://www.lemkesof t.org/beta. html I removed in this beta the SmartCrashReporter extension from Usanity. I use now my own bug reporting feature (which use the normal e-mail client of the user). So, the bug reporting will now work on 10.6.x or later, too. So, please check and report any bugs and comments. Thorsten