using Operator

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
prath003

using Operator

Post by prath003 »

I am trying to use the Operator to quickly edit a folder of TIFFs. GC lets me edit a photo in the Operator, but when i press the forward arrow or "Save & Next," the Operator closes and i get the message "You reached the last image in the folder. Do you want to go to the first one?" regardless of where in the folder i am working. Am i doing something wrong, or is this a bug?
Hagen Henke

Re: using Operator

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello,I think it is a bug but it is 11 PM in Germany now so it will take some hours until Thorsten can verify. What happens if you delete prefs file or try another version of GC. Which one causes the problem?HagenAm 01.12.2009 um 21:55 schrieb prath003: I am trying to use the Operator to quickly edit a folder of TIFFs. GC lets me edit a photo in the Operator, but when i press the forward arrow or "Save & Next," the Operator closes and i get the message "You reached the last image in the folder. Do you want to go to the first one?" regardless of where in the folder i am working. Am i doing something wrong, or is this a bug?
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Re: [gcmac] using Operator Hello, I get here no error. What happens if you delete the prefs? Thorsten Von: prath003 <prat0058@umn.edu> Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Datum: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 20:55:23 -0000 An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Betreff: [gcmac] using Operator           I am trying to use the Operator to quickly edit a folder of TIFFs. GC lets me edit a photo in the Operator, but when i press the forward arrow or "Save & Next," the Operator closes and i get the message "You reached the last image in the folder. Do you want to go to the first one?" regardless of where in the folder i am working. Am i doing something wrong, or is this a bug?  
prath003

Post by prath003 »

That did it. Thanks, Aysha --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > I get here no error. > > What happens if you delete the prefs? > > Thorsten > > > Von: prath003 <prat0058@...> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 20:55:23 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] using Operator > > > > > > > I am trying to use the Operator to quickly edit a folder of TIFFs. GC lets > me edit a photo in the Operator, but when i press the forward arrow or "Save > & Next," the Operator closes and i get the message "You reached the last > image in the folder. Do you want to go to the first one?" regardless of > where in the folder i am working. Am i doing something wrong, or is this a > bug? >