request

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
sailormangangway

request

Post by sailormangangway »

Hi Thorsten, I never knew how much I liked the ability in the gc6.7 preferences to put a max "number of images to open" and also to "close all images" choices. Using gc7 several times I have goofed and double clicked on a image in the browser to open it and wind up opening, well, many many images by not paying attention to what is selected. Arg. Have I overlooked a pref in gc 7 or is it on the todo list? keith
thorstenlemke

Re: request

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Keith, Thanks for your note. Thorsten > Von: sailormangangway <sailormangangway@yahoo.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 20:59:23 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] request > > Hi Thorsten, > > I never knew how much I liked the ability in the gc6.7 preferences to put a > max "number of images to open" and also to "close all images" choices. Using > gc7 several times I have goofed and double clicked on a image in the browser > to open it and wind up opening, well, many many images by not paying attention > to what is selected. Arg. Have I overlooked a pref in gc 7 or is it on the > todo list? > > keith >