[Ann] GraphicConverter 4.9.3 released

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

Re: [Ann] GraphicConverter 4.9.3 released

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 06.01.2004 12:27 Uhr schrieb "peter ashworth" unter <aaaashy@blueyonder.co.uk>: > On 6 Jan 2004, at 11:12, David DelMonte wrote: > >> If you right-click or control-click (single button mouse), and >> download link to disk, it works fine. > > WHAT are you control-clicking (i use a mac)? > > peter Hello, GraphicConverter has itself a very powerful context menu in the browser. Simple click with the right button or ctrl+click. Thorsten
peter ashworth

Post by peter ashworth »

On 6 Jan 2004, at 11:30, Kaveh Bazargan wrote: > At 11:27 am +0000 6/1/04, peter ashworth wrote: >> On 6 Jan 2004, at 11:12, David DelMonte wrote: >> >>> If you right-click or control-click (single button mouse), and >>> download link to disk, it works fine. >> >> WHAT are you control-clicking (i use a mac)? > > You have a control button (ctrl), usually next to the option (apple) > key. > Press that and click on the link and you can choose "download link to > disk" > or similar. I just did it and it worked. :-) i know HOW to control-click ;-) it was the link i was referring to, i didn't know which one so i did as you suggested and - starting from Thorsten's original email announcement of an update click on the emails link, takes you initially to the homepage of thorsten's website then to the index page, now i have ctrl-click-ed the "download to disk" and ended up with a "download.html" folder on my desktop i click on the english one and get a drop-down saying: "Can't find file. No file exists at "/Users/ashy/Desktop/graphdownld_en.htm" this whole process used to be VERY easy peter
Kaveh Bazargan

Post by Kaveh Bazargan »

At 11:40 am +0000 6/1/04, peter ashworth wrote: [...] >i know HOW to control-click ;-) Sorry. :-\ > >it was the link i was referring to, i didn't know which one go to this page: http://www.lemkesoft.com/en/graphdownld_en.htm and control click on Graphicconverter for Mac OS X -- ------------------------ Kaveh Bazargan Focal Image Ltd http://www.focalimage.com/
peter ashworth

Post by peter ashworth »

On 6 Jan 2004, at 11:44, Kaveh Bazargan wrote: > At 11:40 am +0000 6/1/04, peter ashworth wrote: > > [...] > >> i know HOW to control-click ;-) > > Sorry. :-\ > >> >> it was the link i was referring to, i didn't know which one > > go to this page: > > http://www.lemkesoft.com/en/graphdownld_en.htm > > and control click on Graphicconverter for Mac OS X THAT'S the one, i never reached THAT page i now have 2 simultaneous downloads one from Safari and one via Speed Download!!!!!!!!!;-) i will backtrack later and try and work out where i went wrong but it would have been useful if that address had been the one that Thorsten had put in his original email thanks to all who helped an idiot (and i WAS referring to myself :-)) (spending an hour to download an update is too much) peter
keith

bug report

Post by keith »

Thorsten, If I rename a file in the browser and it is a duplicate, then i get the warning of a duplicate filename and when i click OK, GC crashes. It has been happening with the 4.9.3 betas and now with the 4.9.3 version. keith OSX3.2 Quicksilver
thorstenlemke

Re: bug report

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 06.01.2004 16:12 Uhr schrieb "keith" unter <sailorman@cfl.rr.com>: > Thorsten, > > If I rename a file in the browser and it is a duplicate, then i get > the warning of a duplicate filename and when i click OK, GC crashes. > It has been happening with the 4.9.3 betas and now with the 4.9.3 > version. > > keith > > > OSX3.2 Quicksilver Hi, I e-mailed beta for testing directly to the user. Thorsten
Katie Bretsch

bug report

Post by Katie Bretsch »

Image was acquired from a scanner, then saved as a greyscale pdf. TIA.