[Ann] GraphicConverter 4.9.3 released

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[Ann] GraphicConverter 4.9.3 released

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, I released the new version today. You can download it from: http://www.lemkesoft.biz Please use the mirrors for the downloads, too. Regards Thorsten Lemke Lemke Software GmbH Changes 4.9.3 * photoraw import improved (auto white balance is now support, scale to exif vales, auto rotation of FUJI files) * Postscript (.ps and .epsf) files can now be opened directly on MacOS 10.3 or later (due automatic use of pstopdf) * convert&modify has now a "WWW Ready" checkbox * import of SIGMA SD10 raw files added * zoom shortcuts added: space + command + mouse click = zoom in, space + option + mouse click = zoom out * html/pict catalog settings can now be saved and opened * TIFF support for import of alpha channels improved * copy PICT to clipboard stores now the transparency mask, too * stamp tool supports now cloning between different windows * rename can now change the first char of a name to uppercase * gamma change has now a shortcut * context menu in the browser optimized * drag and drop between browsers has no a hot area to drag into folders * batch insertion of IPTC recognizes now a text file with the extension .txt * info window will no longer move itself under the menu bar * additional crash upon opening files with corrupt EXIF data fixed * optimize blue channel function added * copy/paste works now in comment change in the browser * batch function to fill a rectangle added * transparency will now displayed with light gray rectangles * rename supports now direct rename depending on EXIF date * option to ignore EXIF during lossless rotation added * slideshow can now stretch the image to the screen * comment window supports now live scrolling * tools in slideshow can now be placed on a second monitor * iptc dialog caption field enlarged * label colors will be displayed now correctly for Panther * ellpie support in WMF import added * fullscreen view displays now with colorsync, too * PGPF import and export supports now large images * browser folder pane ignores now the Network folder * copy/erase selection can be toggled by pressing the command key * possible import crash with PICTs fixed on Panther * bug in browsing iPhoto albums fixed * possible display bug for preview of some crw files fixed * possible crash during catalog creation with the browser fixed * possible bug in comment import fixed * bug during e-mailing files with long filenames fixed * possible crash on import of JPEGs with corrupt EXIF details fixed * display bug in the folder pane of the browser with more than 13.000 files fixed * possible window activation bug during use of Expose fixed
peter ashworth

Re: [Ann] GraphicConverter 4.9.3 released

Post by peter ashworth »

the download seems to be code, rather than the application program itself peter ashworth On 6 Jan 2004, at 09:12, thorstenlemke wrote: > Hello, > > I released the new version today. > > You can download it from: > http://www.lemkesoft.biz > > Please use the mirrors for the downloads, too. > > Regards > Thorsten Lemke > Lemke Software GmbH > > Changes 4.9.3
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 06.01.2004 11:00 Uhr schrieb "peter ashworth" unter <aaaashy@blueyonder.co.uk>: > the download seems to be code, rather than the application program > itself > > peter ashworth !? Thorsten
Fern Nemenyi

Post by Fern Nemenyi »

Hi, Thorsten: I cannot download it either. I can't find the newest app on your site ... only what looks like code ...  and versiontracker says it has 4.9.3 but it only downloads 4.9.2. fern nemenyi lemkesoft@t-online.de wrote: Am 06.01.2004 11:00 Uhr schrieb "peter ashworth" unter <aaaashy@blueyonder.co.uk>: > the download seems to be code, rather than the application program > itself > > peter ashworth !? Thorsten Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/graphicconverterforum/   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. -- The Gods we worship write our names ... R. W. Emerson “The Gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt of that either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is out. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming.”     -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Benny Mason

Post by Benny Mason »

The first time I downloaded it was just garbage characters, that was with Netscape, I then tried the download with Safari, went well that time! I have had this from time to time, with other downloads.... go figure! lemkesoft@t-online.de wrote: Am 06.01.2004 11:00 Uhr schrieb "peter ashworth" unter <aaaashy@blueyonder.co.uk>: the download seems to be code, rather than the application program itself peter ashworth !? Thorsten Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/graphicconverterforum/ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ -- Always drink upstream from the herd, use a Mac!
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 06.01.2004 11:33 Uhr schrieb "Fern Nemenyi" unter <fernem@comcast.net>: > Hi, Thorsten: > > I cannot download it either. I can't find the newest app on your site ... only > what looks like code ... and versiontracker says it has 4.9.3 but it only > downloads 4.9.2. > > fern nemenyi > I e-mailed it directly to the user. Thorsten ----------------------------------------------------------------- Thorsten Lemke Lemke Software GmbH Erich-Heckel-Ring 8a 31228 Peine Germany Phone: +49 5171 72200 Fax: +49 5171 72201 WWW: http://www.lemkesoft.com E-Mail:support@graphicconverter.net -----------------------------------------------------------------
peter ashworth

Post by peter ashworth »

On 6 Jan 2004, at 10:52, Benny Mason wrote: > The first time I downloaded it was just garbage characters, that was > with Netscape, I then tried the download with Safari, went well that > time! I have had this from time to time, with other downloads.... go > figure! well, that IS strange, because i was using Safari when i got the code page (that seemed to be downloading, but i don't know what to do with it, so i stopped) thorsten could you send it directly to me?? tia peter ashworth > > lemkesoft@t-online.dewrote: > > Am 06.01.2004 11:00 Uhr schrieb "peter ashworth" unter > <aaaashy@blueyonder.co.uk>: > > > the download seems to be code, rather than the application program > itself > > peter ashworth > > !? > > Thorsten
David DelMonte

Post by David DelMonte »

If you right-click or control-click (single button mouse), and download link to disk, it works fine. On Jan 6, 2004, at 6:04 AM, peter ashworth wrote: > > On 6 Jan 2004, at 10:52, Benny Mason wrote: > >> The first time I downloaded it was just garbage characters, that was >> with Netscape, I then tried the download with Safari, went well that >> time! I have had this from time to time, with other downloads.... go >> figure! > > well, that IS strange, because i was using Safari when i got the code > page (that seemed to be downloading, but i don't know what to do with > it, so i stopped) > > thorsten could you send it directly to me?? > > tia > > peter ashworth > >> >> lemkesoft@t-online.dewrote: >> >> Am 06.01.2004 11:00 Uhr schrieb "peter ashworth" unter >> <aaaashy@blueyonder.co.uk>: >> >> >> the download seems to be code, rather than the application program >> itself >> >> peter ashworth >> >> !? >> >> Thorsten >
peter ashworth

Post by peter ashworth »

On 6 Jan 2004, at 11:12, David DelMonte wrote: > If you right-click or control-click (single button mouse), and > download link to disk, it works fine. WHAT are you control-clicking (i use a mac)? peter
Kaveh Bazargan

Post by Kaveh Bazargan »

At 11:27 am +0000 6/1/04, peter ashworth wrote: >On 6 Jan 2004, at 11:12, David DelMonte wrote: > >> If you right-click or control-click (single button mouse), and >> download link to disk, it works fine. > >WHAT are you control-clicking (i use a mac)? You have a control button (ctrl), usually next to the option (apple) key. Press that and click on the link and you can choose "download link to disk" or similar. I just did it and it worked. :-) -- ------------------------ Kaveh Bazargan Focal Image Ltd http://www.focalimage.com/