Copy/Cut and Paste not supported in GC AS?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
chrilleub

Copy/Cut and Paste not supported in GC AS?

Post by chrilleub »

I have tried to write an Applescript that takes two pictures and and combines them into one. I use copy or cut and try to paste one picture onto the other. However when getting to the Cut/Copy or Paste command (with manual copy) the Applescript fails. I upgraded to the latest version in the hope that this was a fixed bug. No such luck. So two questions: 1) Isn't Cut/Copy/Paste supported by Graphicconverter Applescript? It's there in the command list. 2) What I really want to do is add a Copyright text or pic to pictures I intend to put on the internet. Is there another or better way to do this?
thorstenlemke

Re: Copy/Cut and Paste not supported in GC AS?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 02.04.2003 21:23 Uhr schrieb "chrilleub" unter <d88-cbr@nada.kth.se>: > 1) Isn't Cut/Copy/Paste supported by Graphicconverter Applescript? > It's there in the command list. Did you try copy window 1 and paste ? > 2) What I really want to do is add a Copyright text or pic to > pictures I intend to put on the internet. Is there another or better > way to do this? Did you try insert pict batch in convert? Thorsten
chrilleub

Re: Copy/Cut and Paste not supported in GC AS?

Post by chrilleub »

--- In graphicconverterforum@yahoogroups.com, lemkesoft@t... wrote: > Am 02.04.2003 21:23 Uhr schrieb "chrilleub" unter <d88-cbr@n...>: > > > 1) Isn't Cut/Copy/Paste supported by Graphicconverter Applescript? > > It's there in the command list. > Did you try copy window 1 and paste ? Ahh, thanks "copy window 1" worked. And so did "Paste window 2 at xxx", even if I am not sure if the paste works as I had intended. The big but is that the dictionary says copy: Copy an object to the clipboard copy i.e. no other/"window" parameter. and paste says paste: Paste an object from the clipboard paste [at integer] -- optional position i.e. no "window" parameter indicated. So the dictionary needs updating. And why is it one parameter in paste i.e. x and not x,y. > > 2) What I really want to do is add a Copyright text or pic to > > pictures I intend to put on the internet. Is there another or better > > way to do this? > Did you try insert pict batch in convert? No, but I will take a look at it.