Order of Browse Folder...

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Matt

Order of Browse Folder...

Post by Matt »

For as long as In can remember, whenever I performed a batch conversion in a folder of images, a "Converted Images" folder was created, which would appear as the first item in the browser. Now, for some reason, one folder has its "Converted Images" folder way down in the middle of the list, in a position that makes no sense at all. The contents of the parent folder aren't sorted by date, name, or anything I can put my finger on. I went to the folder in Finder, to see if maybe something I may have set differently was affecting the sort, but no matter what I do, nothing changes in Browser. Deleting the "Converted Images" folder and doing a new batch convert doesn't do anything, either. The new folder appears in the same position as the deleted one. What do I do?
thorstenlemke

Re: Order of Browse Folder...

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, Do you mean in the browser display or in the finder? Thorsten > Von: Matt <mfwills@gmail.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 00:42:07 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Order of Browse Folder... > > For as long as In can remember, whenever I performed a batch conversion in a > folder of images, a "Converted Images" folder was created, which would appear > as the first item in the browser. > > Now, for some reason, one folder has its "Converted Images" folder way down in > the middle of the list, in a position that makes no sense at all. The contents > of the parent folder aren't sorted by date, name, or anything I can put my > finger on. > > I went to the folder in Finder, to see if maybe something I may have set > differently was affecting the sort, but no matter what I do, nothing changes > in Browser. > > Deleting the "Converted Images" folder and doing a new batch convert doesn't > do anything, either. The new folder appears in the same position as the > deleted one. > > What do I do? > > >
Matt

Re: Order of Browse Folder...

Post by Matt »

Browser. I know how to change the order of display in Finder. I described doing that. In the Browser, the "Converted Images" folder would always appear at the top of the display. Now, it appears somewhere in the middle. I want it back at the top. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > Do you mean in the browser display or in the finder? > > Thorsten > > > > Von: Matt <mfwills@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 00:42:07 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] Order of Browse Folder... > > > > For as long as In can remember, whenever I performed a batch conversion in a > > folder of images, a "Converted Images" folder was created, which would appear > > as the first item in the browser. > > > > Now, for some reason, one folder has its "Converted Images" folder way down in > > the middle of the list, in a position that makes no sense at all. The contents > > of the parent folder aren't sorted by date, name, or anything I can put my > > finger on. > > > > I went to the folder in Finder, to see if maybe something I may have set > > differently was affecting the sort, but no matter what I do, nothing changes > > in Browser. > > > > Deleting the "Converted Images" folder and doing a new batch convert doesn't > > do anything, either. The new folder appears in the same position as the > > deleted one. > > > > What do I do? > > > > > > >